|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Hi there that guy who keeps coming to the page!Edit
Welcome to Worldwide Trams Wikia, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Please sign in, if you haven't already, and create a user name! It's free, and it'll help you keep track of all your edits.
- Questions? You can ask at the Tram Stop for general wiki related things, or if it's related to a specific article, you can use "discussion" page associated with each article. If you just want someone to talk to, or something that can't be found elsewhere, you can post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
- We're really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!